The relief you need.
We understand that your internet speed is now more important than ever.
We’re doubling the speed for qualifying Fibre customers from 1 May to 31 July. Everybody with Fibre under 100Mbps will get it doubled for the next 3 months.
Live from home and get all the connectivity you need to work, learn and entertain with zero extra fees.
Three Months of More.
No need to login or activate anything.
As of 1 May, your speed will simply double and stay that way until the end of July. We’ll also be offering affordable upgrade options closer, if you wish to continue with your new speed after 3 months.*
*Customers will qualify if service was activated before the 22nd of April 2020
How does it work?
How does it work?
3 Months of doubled speed for free,
no strings attached*
How does it work?2
First 3 months free plus Fibre deals at a reduced
price so that you can live from home with ease.
For our existing Telkom customers.
- 10Mbps,20Mbps and 40Mbps speeds will be upgraded to 20Mbps,40Mbps and 100Mbps respectively.
- Double speed on qualifying Fibre customers with internet from Telkom through Openserve, free until end July.
- Customer will qualify if service was activated before the 22nd of April 2020.
- Existing 100Mbps and 200Mbps will remain unchanged.
- Existing DSL services on 2Mbps, 4Mbps and 8Mbps with an active Telkom Internet account will be upgraded to 10Mbps subject to network and distance limitations.
- Existing 10Mbps,20Mbps and 40Mbps will remain unchanged.
Things to remember.
- All upgraded services will be restored to the original speeds, after a 3 month period.
- Your bills will remain unaffected by the upgrade, you will incur no additional costs.
- If you are satisfied with your new upgraded speeds, contact either the Telkom call centre, Telkom store or go to Telkom.co.za to upgrade to the new speed before the 31st of July 2020.
- The speed upgrades will commence from the 1st of May and will be complete by the 10th of May 2020.
- For detailed T&C, click here.
The Small Print.
For Terms and Conditions, follow this link: