Are you an existing PRI customer? Save up to 30% on costs and stand to win your share of R30 000 in cash vouchers when you renew your PRI contract.
There’s something for new customers too, sign up today and you could stand a chance to walk away with one of three Samsung 55” Smart UHD TV’s.
What is PRI?
PRI stands for Primary Rate Interface. It is a communications interface used for carrying multiple voice and data transmissions between the user and the network. This is an ideal telecommunication service for businesses.
Why get PRI?
- Easy Scalable technology from SIP solution
- Savings on call usage from SIP solution
- SIP enables voice calls (VoIP calls) over a data/Internet connection
- Number ranges can be ported to a Telkom SIP with no changes
- A SIP solution can be provided over any type of data access and Internet data bundle.
When can I get PRI?
It’s a win-win situation! New customers stand to win one of three Samsung 55” Smart UHD TV’s and existing customers stand to win one of ten R3 000 vouchers and everyone can save up to 30% on costs. Simply fill in the form below and we’ll call you back.
The Small Print.
For Terms and Conditions, follow this link: