Home Wi-Fi with Uncapped Fibre
Telkom Fibre internet allows you to get reliable connectivity to your home at a great price. Our Telkom fibre deals include free modem installation that can connect to multiple devices in your home.
Get connected with the best fibre provider, giving you symmetrical 10Mbps and 20Mbps speeds. That means your upload and download speeds are equal. Upload and download at the same rate!
Work, live and play from home with the cheapest fibre deals in your area.
- Our 100% fibre network provides the fastest speeds available, so that you can be online for work and meetings anytime, all the time.
- Pick your speed from 10Mbps up to 200Mbps.
- Fibre is weather resistant, so school lessons won’t get interrupted by unforeseen drop-offs due to storms – you can stream your lessons with confidence.
- Unlimited connectivity means that you can download important lesson plans and documents without affecting the rest of your month’s connectivity.
- No need to wait your turn! Create a WiFi hotspot and hook up all the devices in your home.
- Stream from multiple platforms so that the whole family can enjoy their unique online entertainment.
- Experience real-time gaming with less lags and low latency (feel the experience as if you’re in the game).
- Take streaming to the next level with virtually no buffering whether on High Definition (HD) or Ultra High Definition.
- Enjoy high-quality video calls with friends and family abroad.
- Fibre is an affordable unlimited internet connection.
- Modem and installation included on a 24-month claw-back term contract.
- Keep everyone in the home connected with broadband that’s always there when you need it.
- Do more online on more devices; so that you can stream, download or game to your heart’s content
- Telkom Internet delivers entertainment to your home at affordable prices loaded with value.
- Choose a Bundle that’s perfect for what you and your family do online.
- Our 24 month term covers you for installation, router and activation charges
WiFi Top Tips
Your WiFi router has arrived, and you’ve got your Fibre hooked up!
- Remember that the further your Fibre WiFi router sits from the devices,
the harder it will be to pick up the signal – so select a central
area close to a plug point for your router.
- The higher it is, the better the signal will be carried across.
- Remember that walls can influence the signal, so the idea is to
pick a location that minimises barriers to your most frequent
fibre internet usage spots and devices.
- Avoid windows as you may lose half your WiFi signal
to the outside world.
- If you put your router in a visible location, it will be
easier for the signal to travel, and it will also be
easier to check the lights at a glance (to gauge
signal strength and whether it is on).
- Water will stop the signal, so keep it away from
- Now you are ready to enjoy your uncapped fibre on all your home devices.
Here is what your Fibre package comes with:
Don’t fear the Fibre Installation, it's easier than you think
Check if you are in the coverage footprint and place your order.
Once the order is processed, a service representative will contact you for an appointment to do the installation.
When the technician arrives to do the installation, please ensure the router is installed in a suitable place to get maximum WiFi coverage or close to your devices if you want to connect via the LAN cable.
WiFi extenders are also available for sale to extend WiFi reach in the home to get the best possible experience.
These are some questions that are asked frequently:
Can I use my own modem
In short, yes. But our fibre deals are not only great from a price point of view, they all come with their own modems when you sign up for a 24-month contract. If you’d rather use your own, you’re welcome to do that!
What are the installation requirements
First and foremost, you need to be in a Telkom fibre area. Although it's rolling out fast, not all areas qualify for fibre at the moment - you can check your coverage here
If it's all good in your hood, all that remains is for you to be present on the day of the installation, and our technicians will do the rest.
The Small Print.
For Terms and Conditions, follow this link: