What are the features of LAN Element Management
Our LAN Element Management (LEM) solution was designed to bridge the gap in providing an extension from the usual router management that is offered by the VPNS solution to the additional management of switches.
- Management of switches and all trunk links between the managed routers and switches.
- Proactive monitoring of up/down status of the LAN switches via the trunk port.
- Network design, switch maintenance, configuration and installations.
- Hardware maintenance and repair/replacement.
- Cabling, inside the same cabinet, between the router and the switches.
- Monitoring and reporting on the availability and performance (bandwidth utilisation and CPU memory).
- Software upgrades are uploaded to all the devices, as it becomes available.